Preparing for your Sunless Tan
- Exfoliate skin at least 3 to 6 hours before your sunless session to smooth skin for even tanning results. Spend a little extra time on knees, elbows, feet, and hands. We recommend exfoliating with Norvell® Exfoliating Body Scrub.
- Shave at least 8 hours before your sunless tanning session.
- Any waxing should be done 1-2 days before your sunless tanning session.
- If skin is dry apply a light water based lotion lightly and evenly to skin at least 2 hours prior to your sunless tan. We recommend moisturizing with a water based moisturizer.
- Do not apply oils at any time prior to or after your sunless tan.
- Remove make-up prior to, or after, your sunless tanning application for best results.
- Bring looser fitting darker colored clothing to your airbrush appointment.
- Do not wear deodorant.
- Do not wear wool, nylon, or silk during or after your sunless application and for at least 8 hours as DHA may react with these fabrics and cause staining.